Working Safely During Covid-19
The Covid-19 pandemic has presented major challenges to UK business and industry; it has disrupted day-to-day life as we know it and forced us to reconsider our approach in the interest of public health & safety.
In response to the pandemic we have majorly reconsidered our operational practices:
- We have developed our own in-house Covid-19 tracking system, specifically tailored to our FM maintenance teams and the demands of our customers. This innovative software allows us to record a detailed Covid-19 specific log of every property entered to ensure maximum safe practice.
- We operate Dynamic Covid Risk Assessments at all of our projects which offer comprehensive risk analysis and overview for our project managers.
- All our engineers are diligent in observing Government guidance.
- All our engineers wear face masks at all times, regularly sanitize their hands and keep a 2m distance
- When providing responsive maintenance, our engineers ensure that the tenant/customer is in another room for the duration of our visit to minimize any possible exposure.
- We have reorganised our office operations to enable people to work from home.
- We have Covid Safety measures in place at our offices such as PVC screens, reorganised lay-outs and worker bubbles.
With these carefully considered implementations we are confident that we can continue to provide a safe, high quality service to our clientele.